About Me

Monday, January 22, 2007



I hate to write, but I have a lot to say. My children and pets are adorable and perfect, but I have a tendency towards sarcasm. I take too many pictures, watch too much tv, spend too much money on my kids, and complain too much. I love musical theater, traveling, and sordid romance novels. I am slightly obsessed with planning vacations to Disney World and the perfect birthday party. Sometimes I blog about it.

I am a CPA and spent 8 years auditing for a Big 4 firm. In August 2008, at 6 months pregnant with baby #2, I was suddenly and unexpectedly laid off. For 1 1/2 years I got to live out my fantasy of being a SAHM. Sadly, that fantasy did not include cleaning the house. And even more sadly, for my family and my house, neither did my reality. I created The Other Boufs: Mommy, Daddy, Katie...and More then, but had to adjust the name once Timmy came along. These early posts describe the creation of this blog and the characters:


It is not lost on me that we have the makings of the perfect ark family with 2 parents, 2 kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats. 1 male and female of all species. Perhaps I can pitch a reality tv show for finding the next Noah's Ark family.

In February 2010, I was fired from homemaking and I rejoined corporate America. My children are in daycare and do not appear to miss me at all. I am slowly adjusting to my new no nap schedule and quickly adjusting to having a paycheck again.

I am a middle child and blame my mom for my eating issues because she isn't convincing enough when she secretly tells me that I'm her favorite. (I know I am, but she should sound more convincing when she says it) Luckily, my kids will be fine since I am a born actress.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP