Friday Foto Fiesta - SMILES

Friday, January 2, 2009

I did it, I did it. I finally did it. I FINALLY caught some smiles on
camera!!!! Timmy started smiling at 2 days old - those cute quick little gas
smiles and started smiling for real at 4 weeks old - but I have had a hard
time proving it. His happiest time is around 7-8am and well usually I'm in bed
playing with him and don't have my camera nearby.

OK, well scratch all that!!! The pictures I thought were great and just uploaded don't even look like smiles once on the big screen. WAHH! Well, here's some other cute ones to get you through the day though.






And well, for the sake of complete randomness, I decided to throw in this last one. Katie has turned out to be an extraordinary photographer. She actually takes some pretty good pictures of us - but this one cracked me up when I just saw it during my upload. Capturing her favorite show "Max and Ruby" for prosperity...


For more great pics head over to Candid Carrie today to see who is playing along for her Friday Foto Fiesta!

And someday soon, I'll get our pics from Christmas week all together to share. There's just so many that picking the best of the best may take me some time. We did have a great holiday, though, and I hope you did too!

2 comments:

debi9kids January 2, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Oh! Darn! I was hoping to see his smile! Whaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous,  January 5, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP